The Purpose of the Children's Work in the church in Oklahoma City
- Each child would be clearly and definitely regenerated with the life
of God, be baptized into the one Body of Christ, and develop into an
adult saint in the church life becoming productive in God's economy,
having the full knowledge of the truth and a vital practice of the Christian
- The parents and serving ones would fulfill our stewardship to God
in raising our children to have a proper development in their humanity
into preserved, trained and useful human vessels for God's testimony
The Long Term Goals of the Children's Work in the church in Oklahoma
City are that:
- Each child would be clearly saved and baptized and fully prepared
to advance to the young peoples work by the end of the sixth grade.
- We would provide a children's work that is respectable and honorable
in the sight of the children, the parents, all the saints, our guests,
and before God. The children's work should be an expression of God's
love and care for the children, and of our seriousness and soberness
in respect to God's work with which we have been commissioned.
The Intermediate Goals of the Children's Work in the church in
Oklahoma City are that:
- We would make the children's work an integral part of the church life.
- We would develop cohesive groups of children's workers which will
focus on particular groups of children and their parents.
- We would develop vital relationships among the members of the children's
- We would develop vital relationships between the children's worker
groups and the children and their parents.
- We would develop a partnership between the children's workers and
the parents of the children who are under the care of the children's
workers and the parents.
|Summer School of Truth, Junior--June