Monday, July 24, through Wednesday, August 2
We have a firm registration deadline of Monday, July 10th.
!!! REGISTRATION CLOSED !!!
Registration link below.
Registration this year will be electronic but some documents MUST be filled out, signed, and either scanned and emailed, mailed in or brought to the registration check-in on July 24th.
Please fill in all required fields in the registration and then submit. Then you must download, print and sign the forms that that pertain to either Truth Schoolers or Truth School workers.
1. The FIRM registration deadline is Monday, 7/10. Late registration will only be accepted up to Friday, 7/14 with a late fee of $50/applicant. This is necessary because we continue to receive late applications. We need to know who is coming early enough to plan for hospitality, materials, food, and other arrangements.
2. The cost this year is $300 for the first young person in a family and $275 for each additional child from that family. Workers are $150 (plus $6 if the lesson book is needed.) Workers-in-training (WITs) must pay full tuition ($300).
3. We will begin Monday evening July 24th. Registration check-in for out-of-town saints will be from 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Registration check-in for local Truth Schoolers will begin at 5:00 pm. The mandatory worker meeting will be at 4:00 pm. Dinner will start at 6:00 pm.
4. Please make sure you look over the consecration agreements or the “Letter to Parents and Churches” page for updates to the dress code.
5. We also always have a need for more conference workers (after Truth School, Aug. 3-6). If your young people are going to the conferences, please coordinate with us to help provide workers.
6. Please make sure that workers and workers-in-training (WITs) are aware of the requirements, e.g. dress code, willingness to coordinate and pray, etc. These are summed up at the bottom of the online worker registration form.
Download forms below
!!! REGISTER CLOSED !!!
This page and all contents are Copyright © 1998-2015 The Church in Oklahoma City (unless otherwise indicated). All Rights Reserved.
Scripture quoted from The New Testament, Recovery Version © 1985, 1991 Living Stream Ministry. Used by permission.